Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The towering intellect that is Nancy Pelosi


Excerpt of Tom Brokaw’s interview with Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on "Meet the Press":

REP. PELOSI: You can have a transition with natural gas. That, that is cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels. So, so there is a way to transition this instead of doing more of the same.

...REP. PELOSI: I'm, I'm, I'm investing in something I believe in. I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.

From Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary:


Main Entry: fossil fuel

: a fuel (as coal, oil, or natural gas) formed in the earth from plant or animal remains

How is natural gas an alternative to fossil fuels when it is a fossil fuel?

When you're Nancy Pelosi, by gum!

It's comforting to think that this mental midget stands second in line to the presidency, isn't it?

Hat tip: Jerry

No comments: