Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Evil Laugh Time

The NAIS 2004 auto show highlights new products (many 2005 models) from the major manufacturers. Having seen the new, twelve-cylinder Audi 8 6.0 and the Chrysler 300C, I can only say (putting on my auto designer hat), "We need bigger, bolder grilles... these grilles are too small... we must have the largest grilles in the world! Muhawwhawwhaww!"







In Old Bavaria

Let's be thankful Nazi Germany got their asses kicked when they did. "During WWII, German aircraft designers put forth many aircraft project ideas, which ranged from the practical to the bizarre. Some of these ideas were ahead of their time and reached a more advanced design stage, and even affect aircraft today. Within the pages of Luft '46 you will find descriptions of these aircraft projects, illustrated with three-view drawings, model photos and custom color artwork.... ". Luft '46 - WWII German aircraft projects.



Doug's Search Tips, #306

When I'm looking for public domain C source code, I always include the keywords argc argv. Say, I'm looking for an ANSI C hashing algorithm. My search would be: hash argc argv. Works about 70% of the time.

Armor All [tm] this!

Funny thread from I300: "It was wet out... and [I] lost the back end in the right hander near my dad's house. I hit the a tree pretty hard with passenger side rear door. Fortunately, I'm OK and nobody else got hurt. It was pretty dark so it was hard to tell how [messed up] the car was.

I know I'll get flamed for asking this, but yesterday I got new tires (S-03). Last night, I washed my car. I armor all'ed the sidewalls and thought since the tires were new I would put armor all over them so the whole tire would be jet ... black. It looked ... sweet. You guys don't think this might have caused my wreck, do you? I know Armor All is a little slick but I wonder if there was something else wrong with the tires also, or something?".

Follow the resulting flames on IS300.NET.

No comments: